can you walk to the train station?

Asked by Patricia Whiters, Chicago, IL Thu Feb 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3107366413-6815-Crown-Ln-Tinl…

Answers

5
Paul Cionczyk’s answer
Paul Cionczyk, Agent, GLENVIEW, IL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hi Patricia,
You can walk many places if you really needed to. If you don't mind the 20-30 minute walk at a moderate pace, then sure you could. But with Chicago weather, do you really want to deal with that? When its cold, its COLD. When its HOT, good luck, and when it rains, you might as well be singin in the rain. Because it'll be comin' down.

Happy House Hunting :)

Paul Cionczyk
Loy Lee, Agent, Tinley Park, IL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hi Patricia,
This listing is a bit of a hike from the Oak Park Avenue Station and you may want to keep in mind that parking is limited at that station as well. Here is a listing you may want to consider that is located in between the two Tinley Park train stations;

http://loy58.wix.com/7050west183rdstreet

Please let me know if you have any additional questions regarding the Tinley Park area.

Loy Lee
708-275-4336
loy@yourplacerealty.com
The Kane Duo!, Agent, Mokena, IL
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hi Patricia,

My opinion is that you definitely would not want to walk to the train from this location. I was born & raised in Tinley Park and this is definitely going to make for at least a 20-30 minute walk.

I do have a new listing over by the 80th ave train station in Tinley that you could definitely walk to the train in about 5 minutes. Feel free to give me a call or send and email & I would be happy to discuss your options.

I look forward to hearing from you & hopefully meeting you!

:) - Sarah Kane / 708-955-4093 / sarahkanehomes@gmail.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Somewhat close. Probably best to drive.
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Patricia

It would be a brisk walk, but it is possible. I really wouldn't call it a walking distance to the train. Could definately ride a bike if you take the train and want to avoid parking. Only a couple minutes drive.

The best way is to judge for yourself. Feel free to call if you would like to schedule an appointment to see this townhome and other similar ones in the area or if you have any questions about the home buying process.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
Managing Broker/Owner
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com