WEEKDAY TRAFFIC?? We are looking at homes on McFadden & Bolsa Chica in HB.

Asked by Danielle, Tue Sep 6, 2011

I was looking at the live traffic on Google maps and that road has been "red" all morning long. Does anyone know if this is normal daily traffic for this street? It was so nice & quiet there this weekend, and I know it's near the industrial park, but I have a hard time believing the backup is that bad for 4 hours every weekday right in front of those homes. If anyone knows more info it would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

3
Bill Smith’s answer
Bill Smith, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Wed Jun 13, 2012
If you are talking about the 22 Fwy interchange with the 405 Fwy, or 405 Fwy to 605 Fwy, it's correct. That construction is supposed to be completed by 2014. Hopefully sooner of course.
Bill Smith
Huntington Beach Realty
Diane Geraud, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi, There is currently heavy construction at Bolsa Chica, Valley View merging with the 405 and 22 fwys. The ramps are being expanded. You will need to take an alternate route until construction is completed. Taking Westminster on the south into Seal Beach is good. If you are to the north, then taking Lampson west to Seal Beach Blvd. should help. Remember this is temporary and when completed the flow should be much better.
Diane Geraud
Realtor-Gri
Windem Real Estate
Direct: 714/396-5955

Nice homes in the area you are looking!!!
, ,
Thu Nov 10, 2011
The traffic is usually pretty good, it is near the college, but I have never been backed up going through there. There is a lot of traffic though.