Is this a good and true rental property?

Asked by Tami Womack, Coppell, TX Thu Jun 27, 2013

Answers

6
sgprince, Home Owner, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 8, 2013
the house at 7213 has become a rental property since original owners built the house and were transferred 4 years ago.
Pop2345, Home Buyer, Bee Cave, TX
Thu Jul 4, 2013
There are a couple of rentals that just showed on the market in Falconhead West! Check them out.. Best streets are Vail Divide, Mont Blanc , & pretty much anything under the blue skies in Falconhead West!
Eric Hegwr, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Jun 28, 2013
Hi - Are you looking to rent a home, or become a landlord?

I specialize in working with people trying to find a rental.

Let me know what you are looking for, and I know I can find something within your budget, and in a great neighborhood.

Eric
512-712-5842
Eric@EricEstate.com
http://www.EricEstate.com
Carlos Arana, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Hello Tami,

Although there isn't a link to any specific property, I may still be able to help. If you work with an experienced agent, they can help you determine the rental rate for any given area based on recent MLS comps and their own experiences.

Once you have an idea of what the property can rent for, you can compare it to your loans total monthly payment to see where you stand.

If you are break even or above, thats great. With a 30 year loan, you'll either make a small profit every month and eventually get the opportunity to increase the rents and the profits. The good news is, even if you keep the rent the same for 30 years in this case, you'll still make a profit or break even.

The best part is 30 years later (hopefully during retirement) when the mortgage payments stop, you get to keep 100% of the rent and just pay taxes, which should be low. If you purchase multiple properties, this is a great way to have graduated retirement income!

With rent increases via appreciation, you should have a sustainable and profitable investment to last for your entire life and to those you leave it to.

Best of luck.

- Carlos
Travis Marsh…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Hi Tami

Just email me the address and I will look into that property. Vivianne is correct, there are many scams out there so be careful. I'll help find your next rental and my services are completely free.

Travis Marshall
Dash Realty
512.529.8983
Travis@TravisAgent.com
Web Reference:  http://www.TravisAgent.com
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Jun 27, 2013
What property are you inquiring about? If I knew, I could answer your question. It's true that someties you will see postings of properties that are not real listings. If it's too good to be true, than it probably isn't a real listing.

Let me know if I can help.

Vivianne Dordea
vdordea@austin.rr.com
512-554-5997