How Do I get to Armonk from Battery Park/Manhattan?

Asked by Juliette Grossman Smisek, New York, NY Wed Apr 24, 2013

I have an audition in Armonk New York? What is the best way, and quickest possible to get there by train from here in downtown?

Answers

4
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Hi Juliette: I would recommend driving as the most convenient method. You should take the Hutchinson River Parkway north to I-684 to exit 3. Good luck. Let me know if you need more help. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. 914-273-9688. Michael.Levy@GrandLuxRealty.com. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 90%.

If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.
Barbara Blit…, Agent, Elmsford, NY
Wed Apr 24, 2013
The answers already provided are very complete. Wishing you a successful interview and journey tomorrow.
I d be please to help you in the future.

Barbara
Alice L. Fel…, , Armonk, NY
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Hi Juliette,

You take the Harlem line from Grand Central toNorth White Plains train station. The express will take 29 minutes , the locals about ten minutes longer.

When you get to North White Plains you must taxi to Armonk address. Allow ten to 15 minutes for that.

Good luck on your audition!
Alice Feldman
914-261-4907
Lynda J. Moo…, , Armonk, NY
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Hi Juliette,
If you are coming by train from Grand Central, then you would buy tickets for the Harlem line and your destination is North White Plains. Most trains take around 35 minutes but a number of rides are longer. From North White Plains it is about a 15-minute ride to most anywhere in Armonk. Here's a link to the Metro North train schedule: http://as0.mta.info/mnr/schedules/sched_form.cfm
If you know anyone who is looking to relocate to Westchester County, please keep me in mind.

Kindest regards,
Lynda J. Moore
Grand Lux Realty
428 Main Street
Armonk, NY 10504