Are there any major traffic problems in Mandarin Station-Losco?

Asked by Stephan, San Francisco, CA Mon Apr 23, 2007

If so, can you tell me where (major streets/commuting paths)?

Answers

3
Josh Lowery, , Mandarin Station/Losco, Jacksonville, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Mandarin offers multiple routes to residents. Highways I-295, I-95, Phillips Highway and San Jose Boulevard are main thoroughfares and close by. The city has made steps to avoid growing out of our current infrastructure as Jacksonville continues to grow.
Sirlenemusgr…, Renter, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2017
Hood Road gets congested heading to Old St Augustine around 5-6 PM. Sometimes from mandarin middle school all the way to Old St Augustine. There is a way to avoid the rest and the light by turning right into the only Non dead end street as you get about a couple of Blocks before Old St Augustine
Blaine Rabe, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Sep 27, 2007
There is traffic in the Mandarin area. Just consider where you will be going, work or school, and then look at the location of the home as far as distance to a major road or I-295 to get there. Again, our trafic is light compared to elsewhere in the usa. Our complaints are about what would be a good saturday or sunday drive in Chicago.