Alvarado Blvd...

Asked by Home_seeker, Santa Clara, CA Mon Apr 18, 2011

How busy does the Alvarado Blvd to the west of 880 (towards Union City) get during different times of the day? Not been there too many times. Trying to find how noisy it would get in homes right next to Alvardo Blvd...

Answers

4
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun May 8, 2011
Home_seeker:

And don’t forget the church, mosque and the trains …
.
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Alvarado Blvd. in that area is a major arterial. You should not be surprised to hear traffic noise if you lived in a house that backed up to Alvarado Blvd.
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Hello Home Seeker,

I have been in that area often, and I do not see a problem with traffic &/or noise.
It may be a good idea to go and check for yourself, however there are always streets that will see more traffic due to homeowners returning from work or going to work.

Since this area is near the bridge, you will see some commuter traffic, but most of that in on hwy 84 from hwy 880.

Brian
John Dutra, , Fremont, CA
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Homeseeker,

Alvardo does indeed get busy - but if you are talking about the part of Alvarado west (past Union Landing), the traffice that goes through there is busy, but not necessarily noisy. I would visit it on a Saturday, mid-morning to afternoon to get the best idea of traffic flow and noise.

If I remember correctly, there are mostly business along that stretch - but residential is located behind them and down connecting streets. You may even stop by and knock on a few doors to ask neighbors their thoughts. That may be the best solution for you my friend.