Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Torrance : Real Estate Advice

  • All232
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying72
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 3
Margaret Has…, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Wed Nov 23, 2011
Margaret Hassani answered:
This is not a real estate question, but try Gymboree or a playground at a mall.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Earl Cline,  in West Jordan, UT
Sat Apr 11, 2009
Earl Cline answered:
There is no license required to be an on-site Manager in CA. If you are interested in working in the industry, try looking at They will have classes that you can take to become a Certified Apartment Manager (CAM). You can also use the site to find managers that may be looking for an on-site manager. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice