Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Topsham : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Wed Apr 22, 2015
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
It's called winterizing the house and I banks do it all the time with properties that are vacant. A plumber should be able to take care of it for you. I can't imagine it being illegal, if you don't do it your pipes will freeze and ruin the entire plumbing and heating system of the house. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Sep 9, 2013
Terry Driscoll answered:
According to the MLS, it sold for $210,000 on 9/2/13.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Topsham Zip Codes