Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tolleson Farms : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sat Mar 21, 2015
Jennie Miller, Pllc answered:
You will want to discuss FHA loans with your Realtor and a lender. There are specific requirements for FHA loans. If you are getting a loan to purchase the home, then you will want to seek out lender owned homes and your Realtor can help you find these. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Oct 3, 2011
Scott Godzyk answered:
If you stayed in the same field (nursing) and moved there is sometimes no wait at all, your first step should be to meet with a local and trusted mortgage broker, they can prequailify you at no cost, they will look at your credit plus your financials and let you know if there are any mortgages that you may quailify for.

Please see my blog for tips and a dvice on getting a mortgage
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat May 28, 2011
Courtney Nash answered:
Margie, Sounds like you are well under way... the first steps are now taken in order to make your home purchase by contacting a loan officer and being pre-approved.!!! Great first steps!!! So whats next is we would target the home that you are looking for. Tolleson Farms is an area I am extremely familiar with and can certainly help you find what you are looking for. I noticed your loan approval is for a 203K, this is an interesting loan product as it is designed for a home that needs extensive repairs. Are you looking for a home that needs fix up? If so I can help, I have a few in the area that are real bargains if you are looking to do some repairs via the loan. It would be very good to know what some of the main criteria is that you need in a home and also what things want. Scott Nash-Citilife Real Estate ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Feb 16, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide you with any necessary information and additionally, he/she can confirm if the property is in foreclosure, or not ; you can try knocking on the door, but for any legal advice needed, do consult with an attorney. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 7, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Contact any local realty offices, they all have access to the same information, if the property is still available any local agent can help with information and schedule a showing.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Popular Tolleson Neighborhoods