Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Thurston County : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Mon Jun 10, 2013
George Raymondo answered:
That is completely incorrect. We do mobile homes as long as they are on a permanent foundation w/a recorded 433.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Kyle Graham answered:
Bill I work with an excellent lender who has there own in house credit repair company. Typically when I have a client in your position they are able to get you to 620 in 30-45 days where you can qualify for the best interest rates. I would wait till you get to the 620 it will bring you into the 3 percent range for financing.

Kyle Graham
Dove Realty
360 349 7940
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 31, 2012
Joshua Lerette answered:
Hello anangel,

There are two programs that can assist you with the purchase of this home.

The first being the FHA program spoke about before. This would allow you to only put down 3.5% down but your daughter must be on the home loan with you. As long as she has qualifying credit scores, this should be ok.

The other program would be to look for fannie mae or freddie mac owned homes. To get these homes off their books, they offer special terms of financing on them. 10% down and there is no mortgage insurance as well. Find Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac owned homes by clicking the link.

I would be happy to help you with your financing. Our company Residential Finance Corporation is a National Direct Lender with access to some of the industries lowest possible rates and more importantly service second to none. We close loans on average in about 18-20 days start to finish. We underwrite and process your loan in house so you are informed every step along the way.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you.

Joshua A. Lerette
Senior Loan Officer
Residential Finance Corporation
800.930.7334 Ext. 1108 – Toll Free
813.402.4637 – Direct Line
727.488.7355 – Cell
888.692.5967 – Fax
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 13, 2011
Marco Gomez & The Reach Team answered:
Public records.

Marco Gomez
NYS Associate Broker
Keller Williams Landmark II
Serving Queens, Nassau and Brooklyn
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 24, 2010
Jim Phillips answered:
Dear Hit,
There are a few things under the 203k streamline that you as the purchaser are allowed to do. Particularly painting and trim work. I'm in Olympia too and have succesfully closed several of the 203k Streamline loans. One of the things I do to assist the client is put you in touch with one or two very reliable contractors or work closely with the one you already have. I would be hesitant to advise you to get bids on every home that you are thinking about making an offer on. Any decent contractor is going to get rather tired of doing all that for free for you. If your improvements are only energy related, In addition to the 203K Streamline, there is the "Energy Efficient Mortgage." An EEm allows for you to get substantial upgrades for things like Windows, Doors, Appliances etc... without increasing your down payment requirement. I am available and in Olympia if you want to talk.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 3, 2008
Scott Godzyk answered:
Everyone basically hit it on the head where there are two paarts to the transaction. First is the lease. The seller sets a lease amount and a period of time for the lease i.e. 1 year, 2 years etc, then is the purchase part of it. You would sign a purchase and sales agreement for a set price and a specified closing date. In the lease agreement it would spell out how much of the rent will be crdited if you purchase the property i.e. $100, 1/2 or all. The credit can be used towards you down payment and/or closing costs. Some sellers may ask for a deposit as well. Check to see if the deposit is refundable if you do not purchase or is non refundable if you do not purchase. As well you should note that if you do not purchase, you do not get any of the rent credits. Before signing an agreement you should check with a mortgage company to make sure you will be able to afford the house and what you will have to do during the lease period to obtain a mortgage. You dont want to wait until the lease is almost up. Good Luck ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Popular Cities in Thurston County