Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Thompson : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Jul 9, 2008
Dave Werth answered:
I have a lender that you need to contact and can answer your question.

His name is Jeff Aafedt

The listing agent of the house should have that answer for your realtor. The program you are using should specify what they determine to be HUD qualified. Ask your lender specifically what they need by HUD requirements and you should have that answer as your agent will not be able to call that one, as the loan underwriting department of your lender will have the answer as what specifics are entailed and then your agent should be able to make that answer for you. I hope I was helpfull.

Tell Jeff, Dave Werth told you to call him!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice