Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Temple City : Real Estate Advice

  • All32
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 8
Thu Jul 28, 2016
Rich Reed answered:
We serve Temple City and SGV. We speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and Spanish. Our office offers financial services as well.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Dec 18, 2015
Rich Reed answered:
You should be able to obtain another mortgage. When you are ready to buy a home in Temple City, we have our affiliated financial department at Long Dragon Realty ready to help.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 19, 2012
Bebe Le answered:
Hi Elisa,
Any Realtor that specializes in REO or Short Sales in this area can help you. You would need an experience Realtor for these type of properties because of all the new documents that your Realtor will need to present to the Banks. As a matter of fact, any Realtor can get access to the list of these properties. However, not every Realtor have the expertise in conducting the purchase or sales transaction for these types of properties. I suggest you find a Realtor who have knowledge for these kind of transactions and has the patient to help you go through with the process of purchasing these types of properties. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 11, 2011
Robin Chapman answered:
Hey DeeDee are you related to the garvins in Long Beach? My grandpa had some clients with the last name Garvin back in the 70's /and 80s
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue May 31, 2011
scott farmer answered:
This is the first time I've heard of municipal liens on foreclosures so it's good to know. I know mechanical liens can transfer to the new owner. The bank owned the home before you and after the delinquent owner. It doesn't make any sense to me that they could hold your feet to the fire for someones debt and try to pass it on down the line like that. With a mechanical lien it kinda makes sense because you may be enjoying all the new construction upgrades to the home that did not get paid for by the previous owner. Paying for water you did not use is another thing. I would go back to the title company and the bank then the city or water company.

Good luck,

... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 23, 2010
Paul Cheng answered:
most time you can find the plans at the city builders office. if you need, I can run down there for you if you dont know where or dont have the time, just send me the address you are interested in. my email is ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 17, 2010
David Hood answered:
Everything that is permanently attached to the house conveys (like built in appliances) refrigerator washer and dryer are not a part of the sale unless specify.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Temple City Zip Codes