which blogging provider would you recommend?

Asked by John, New York, NY Wed Jun 11, 2008

i want to blog about my home rennovation project. It is so interesting! I am learning so much, and i 'd love to share my knowledge with people who are going through the same process. Which blogging platform would you recommend? I don't mind if it is payed...in the grand scheme of things....

Answers

6
Joseph Ferrara, Esq.’s answer
Joseph Ferra…, , New York County, NY
Sat Jun 14, 2008
Wordpress. I have used it for 2 1/2 years without problem. Their SEO is great for the free blogs. I consult folks who want to blog and advise them to start with the free blog. If they like blogging, they can easily switch it to a paid host for as low as $45/year.
I you have any questions, call me at 646-714-2720. My blog is in the link below.
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sat Jul 24, 2010
Blogger / Wordpress / Typepad / Technorati / Delicious are good places to start with.

Perry
Web Reference:  http://www.ruthandperry.com
First Last, , 90002
Sat Jul 24, 2010
I'm fond of posterous.com (my blog link is below). You can submit to the blog by sending an email, which is convenient, and you can automatically post content to Facebook and Twitter.
Thomas Tolbe…, Agent, Savannah, GA
Thu Jul 22, 2010
I love my Typepad blog. Very professional looking.....easy to use. I think I pay just under 14 bucks a month.
I also have a Wordpress blog....they're great but Typepad is my favorite.
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Sat Jun 14, 2008
I'm a Blogger fan. I like the way it interfaces with Google for my analytics, gmail, etc. It's also brandable and easy to host on your own site.
Pam Buda, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Wed Jun 11, 2008
Wordpress or Typepad are well regarded and have templates to help you get started. Have fun! I am really enjoying blogging. It is a fun creative outlet for me.