Ada Kentris, Home Buyer in Sauk Village, IL

the lower level of my home was flooded with a lot of water damage to my furniture and misc items...where can I get help to replace these items?

Asked by Ada Kentris, Sauk Village, IL Sat Apr 20, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jessica Tracy, Agent, North Windham, CT
Sat Apr 20, 2013
I would contact your home owner's insurance to go over the damages.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more