Question removed

Asked by Jennifer, Pleasant Grove, AL Sat Feb 2, 2008

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.


Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2008
Take your concerns to the city....If it has created a SAFETY issue for the neighborhood,(especially with children involved) they should be able to support your cause without you getting any more involved than you all ready are.

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Almat & Associates
Venice, Fl 24285

0 votes
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Sat Feb 2, 2008
Gee, this is the opposite of the last question! Home sales are public record. You should be able to find out from the county assessor's website. However, know that it is possible for seller's to request that the amount be private.

Regarding the tree, contact your city Neighborhood Services Dept. to take care of it. I agree that it will not help the sale of your home.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more