Tech Tips in Portland>Question Details

Shaggydog, Other/Just Looking in Portland, OR

linking to trulia

Asked by Shaggydog, Portland, OR Fri Jul 31, 2009

how can I link to a trulia property details page from my website using an address and zip

Hi Shaggy Dog (cute handle!)

I don't know if I quite understand what you're would have to access trulia from what I understand and that can be done from any computer. I'm not sure how or even if you can do what you are asking; access from your web site...however, you might be able to exchange links...someone in the tech dept would have to answer that one.

However, I would love to offer you access to all property details on all properties in the RMLS from the convenience of your home computer by allowing you access to my web site which shows all the listed properties on the RMLS. You can create a secure private login to an account and save your search criteria as well as save your favorites so you can come back and not have to start over. If you are searching for a home I would love to help you through that process. If you would like to review my profile and speak to some of my previous clients for references I welcome it... contact me directly at my email below I would love to answer any questions you may have.

June Lizotte, Real Estate Broker
Providing REAL Service
Prudential NW Properties
6400 SE Lake Rd., Suite 200
Portland, OR 97222
Web Reference: