how to look for house in southwest elementary and peter's elementary district?

Asked by Angela, 74133 Tue Feb 5, 2008

Houses listed in trulia do not include information on school district. Does anyone know how to search houses in these two school district?

Answers

6
jamie elder, , Tulsa, OK
Sun Aug 24, 2008
Angela,I have a free service at jamiesellstulsa.com My team works the Union area district and we know a ton of homes in Peters school district. Love to help you.
Web Reference:  http://jamiesellstulsa.com
Lisa Manley-…, Agent, Bixby, OK
Sat Aug 2, 2008
Hi Angela--are you talking about Peter;s Elementary in Broken Arrow? If so, I do have a 3 bedroom home, 2 1/2 bath listed near 145th and Quincy for 129,900. Please contact me at 289-7738 for details, or if I can help you find another home.
Marcy Richar…, Agent, Tulsa, OK
Tue Jul 8, 2008
Dear Angela,

Just call, email, or visit our website to receive a customized property search – TOTALLY FREE!

We will set up an automated property search for you for those specific school districts as well as any other property requirements you have.

You will then receive a customized web portal to access all of the currently available homes that meet your criteria listed by all companies! You will also be notified by email as new listings become available! This information will be the most current information available, unlike many of the other search sites online.

When you find homes of interest to you, just call or email us to arrange a time to view them. We can typically view 3-4 homes per hour in those areas.

Many of our Clients find this search to be the best tool in their home search - next to their Broker! :)

Best wishes for success!

Marcy Wilson, Broker
ZION Real Estate
918-747-5000
Web Reference:  http://www.ZIONUSA.com
Chris Martin, Agent, Tulsa, OK
Thu May 8, 2008
Start with the correct ZIP code and narrow it by the square mile of the school you are trying to find.
Lisa Manley-…, Agent, Bixby, OK
Fri Apr 25, 2008
Hi Angela--A Realtor has access to that information via the multi-listing service. She can find available homes in the area you are looking for and arrange to show them to you. Also, she should be able to find an internet site for these schools, so that you can research them. I use a site called greatschools.com for my clients and my children--there is information available there regarding school ratings, test scores,etc. and I have found it very helpful. Please give me a call if you need some more help -I would be happy to speak with you. Lisa
Anthony Clark, Agent, Fayetteville, AR
Tue Feb 5, 2008
Unfortunately the elementary school field normally does no't feed out to 3rd party internet sites like Trulia. Your best bet is to contact your favorite Realtor. He/she can set up a custom search based on the elementary school as well as any other criteria you might have.
Web Reference:  http://TulsaMetroBlog.com