can anyone recommend a Bloomington Illinois realtor that deals with leasing of executive homes for long-term?

Asked by Donna Ransley, australia Sat Jan 5, 2008

require 3 bedroom executive house in Bloomimgton area - $2500/mo

Answers

7
Stacey Jewett, Agent, Bloomington, IL
Thu Dec 29, 2011
There is not currently a specific company that handles executive rentals...but you can contact local realtors like myself and I would be glad to help.
Stacey Jewett
Web Reference:  http://www.jewetthomes.com
Shelly (Shoo…, Agent, Bloomington, IL
Fri Jun 4, 2010
Are you still looking? I may have a home for you that has 4 bedrooms, a finished basement and a 2 car garage.
Melanie Walk…, Agent, Bloomington, IL
Wed Feb 11, 2009
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE THE HOME MENTIONED HAS BEEN RENTED. THANKS TO ALL INQUIRIES- IF YOU NEED ANY HELP LOCATING A RENTAL I WOULD BE WILLING TO ASSIST.
MELANIE
Melanie Walk…, Agent, Bloomington, IL
Thu Jan 22, 2009
Donna,
I have a 4 bedroom 2 and one half bath home available for rent for up to 2 yr lease- $2000. per month.
I would allow pets in certain circumstances. Please contact me if you have questions.
Melanie
mcrabill@cbhoa.com
Web Reference:  http://melaniecrabill.com
Julie Duncan, Agent, Bloomington, IL
Mon Apr 28, 2008
Dear Donna,

Bloomington, Illinois does not yet have a specific company that deals exclusively with leasing of long-term executive homes. I would recommend getting in touch with a local realtor such as myself that can search the market for home owners that would consider the option of leasing their home instead of selling it. There are many beautiful homes in the area that would more than likely appeal to you.

Bloomington, Illinois is a great place to live. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. As I have been a long time resident of this community.
Aaron Dickin…, Agent, Champlin, MN
Sun Jan 6, 2008
Donna,

You've got the wrong Bloomington... I would recommend reposting this in the Bloomington, Ill forum.

You can also look at Craigslist... you would be surprised what you can find.
Durenda Fach…, , Coastal Tampa Bay area. Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
Sat Jan 5, 2008
Donna

You may want to consider a local property management company.

Best of luck