Use of twitter ....

Asked by George Szkup, Tucson, AZ Tue Aug 11, 2009

How does one know if anybody is reading posts?
George @geoszk

Answers

4
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Thu Aug 27, 2009
I've looked a twitter a few times and never noticed much of anything of value.

Did see a lot of people selling things or offering services, social media guru's and others complementing each other. Seem like a social gab thing which those in marketing/social media push as an important tool.

In other words, it seems to be a great tool for a company like Trulia to market itself to Agents, but for agents to market themselves to consumers...Doubt it...Big time.
Susan Harris…, , Woburn, MA
Thu Aug 27, 2009
Hi George - some folks use a "twitter manager" like tweetdeck to help them find tweeters and posts. It's a great way to be an effective post reader.
David Chambe…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Wed Aug 12, 2009
You are not going to get much traffic if you don't follow anybody
Waseem Sufi, Agent, Livermore, CA
Tue Aug 11, 2009
I don't think there is a direct method of finding out to the best of my knowledge, however, one can get indication by following the amount of traffic your referring site (if you are referring to another site from your Twitter posts) may be generating coming from Twitter. On the other hand, I am sure there is a way out there, if it is not , it will come soon.
Web Reference:  http://www.sufsons.com