Tony,  in Tung

Need a California real estate license working for owner as commercial property manager receiving W-2

Asked by Tony, Tung Mon Jan 14, 2008

I receive W-2 paycheck, and in payroll. I am a single shopping center manager owned by a single owner. I do have a real estate agent license, because I can not split my W-2 paycheck with my broker, and the broker does not want to be involved in leasing business to take some liability but no compensation, so the broker terminated the broker-agent relationship, I am now as NBA.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Heather Brun…, , Los Angeles, CA
Tue Oct 20, 2009
I believe you won't need a California real estate license to work as a commercial property manager, You would need to take the professional property management course and pass the exam.
0 votes
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Yeah please clarify the question, are you looking for another office to work for? If so there are plenty of offices hiring and training. If you have a job, and are working part-time as a realtor that is fine also. Send an email if you need help.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Tech Tips in Santa Clara Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more