Is there a listing in the Sarasota-Venice area that lists only turnkey properties? Thanks

Asked by Lewisstaley, Sarasota, FL Wed Mar 24, 2010

Answers

6
Team Pepka, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Thu Mar 25, 2010
Hi Lewis,

As mentioned below, there is a listing available to real estate agents to search for your specific needs. It's the MLS or Multiple Listing Service.

I'm a Buyer's Specialist with Team Pepka of Keller Williams. One of the services I offer my clients is to set up a search to notify them by email as soon as a home that fits their wants & needs is listed for sale. This helps them to have the freshest & most up to date information available on homes and also saves time on searching websites. If this is a service you would be interested in you please contact me directly.

Alisa Begley, Buyer Specialist
Team Pepka
Keller Williams "On the Water"
908 Riverside DR #280
Palmetto, FL 34221
Alisa@TeamPepka.com
Direct:941-812-9190
Teresa M. Fe…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Thu Mar 25, 2010
Hi Lewis,

In our MLS system a realtor has the advantage of singling out properties that are TKF (Turn Key Furnished). I do not believe there is a site whereby you would have that ability yourself. I recommend finding an experienced realtor to help you with your search.

My best,
Terri

Teresa M. Fellows
Broker/Associate
Waterside Realty LLC
941-350-4297
tmf4257@mac.com
http://www.floridawestproperties.com
Sandee Teresa, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Thu Mar 25, 2010
I would be happy to assist you in finding a turnkey home in a 55+ community. As a Realtor I am able to search for your specific needs. I don't believe that there is a site that you personnal can use to search for this type of property. I look frowar to hearing from you.
David White, , Sarasota, FL
Thu Mar 25, 2010
Dear Lewis,
If you are serious about buying a home we need to back up a bit. Purchasing a home requires certain steps before jumping into running around looking at properties (turn-key) on the internet or driving around. First off you would need to be pre-qualified to see what you can afford unless you plan on an all cash purchase. Second we would need to meet to discuss you unique needs and wants e.g., location, size of the home, age of the home, condo vs. single family home, etc.
If you are ready, willing and able to move forward, please feel free to contact me to begin the process. BTW, no list is available for turn-key properties without using a particualr area of search.

I hope this frank response gives you a better idea of how the process works.

David G. White (SFR) Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified
Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Inc.
6260 N Lockwood Ridge Road
Sarasota, Florida 34211
Business (941) 351-4444 / Direct (954) 815-1646
david.white@floridamoves.com
http://www.davewhiterealestate4you.com
Chad F, , Sarasota, FL
Wed Mar 24, 2010
Hi Lewis,

Please click on the link below. In your previous post I noticed you were looking for a turnkey home in a 55+ community between 150k-210k. The link will give you some options. I am not sure where you will be able to find a site that will supply you with a list of turnkey homes in Sarasota/Venice. I think (and maybe I am wrong) the only way is to have a Realtor perform a specific search for you. If you are interested in seeing any of the properties in person please give me a call, I would be happy to schedule a showing.

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1203192525&…

Chad Fay
Prudential Palms Realty
941-400-2741
http://www.SarasotaHomeSellers.com
Email: chad@sarasotahomesellers.com
Faye Doyle, , Sarasota, FL
Wed Mar 24, 2010
It depends if you are seeking a rental or a furnished home to purchase. I just closed on a purchase where my buyer bought the home, furniture and car! As realtors we can use the specific "turnkey furnished" search criteria for both types of properties. I would need more specific information from you to do a specific search for you. I encourage you to call or email me directly.

Faye Doyle, LLC
RE/MAX Alliance Group
2000 Webber Street
Sarasota, FL 34239
Fax: 941-954-5455
Email: fayedoylellc@gmail.com
Website: FayeDoyle.com