Tech Tips in Chicago>Question Details

Robert Chiar…,  in Park Ridge, IL

If I have my own blog via blogger and now have a blog on Trulia and Active Rain - do I have to post to all 3?

Asked by Robert Chiarito, Park Ridge, IL Sun Sep 28, 2008

What I mean is I want to have the same content on all three blogs -- is there a way to point my Trulia and Active Rain blogs to my regular blog, which is hosted by blogger?

Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Robert,

Great question and I apologize for not posting an answer sooner.

At this time Trulia does not provide you with the ability to point your Trulia Blog to your other blogs, however that is a feature that we are planning to add in the future. If there are any other features you'd like to see on Trulia Blogs, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 13, 2008
Hi Robert.
I think you are going to have to do a lot of copy/paste. I am in the same situation with my blog on my website and my blog on Trulia...
Really would like to know if there is a better way...
Cathy C.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 29, 2008
I dont think they connect automatically. you can make a note of the others with a link to them but yes i would think for now you are stuck posting on all three.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 28, 2008
Robert, there is a way to point your AR blog (outside blog) to your blogger blog... (although I'd be hard-pressed to tell you exactly how)... there are plenty of instructional blogs on AR explaining it.

Can't answer your question, regarding Trulia, though.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL