Question Details

Sylvester Hu…, Home Seller in Ridgecrest, CA

I would like to lease/rent my property

Asked by Sylvester Hudson, Ridgecrest, CA Sun May 18, 2008

I have purchased the property listed at 1200 N. INYO ST, Ridgecrest Ca, and would now like to lease or rent the property.

Help the community by answering this question:



You may want to place it on craigslist for maximum exposureas there is not a rental section here. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 18, 2008
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer