I would like to know if there are any review websites available from condo owners in Atlanta

Asked by Heather Jones, 30309 Sun Mar 2, 2008

I am a current condo owner looking to purchase a larger condo in the Atlanta area and am curious to know if there are any websites available where condo owners in Atlanta post reviews of their complexes. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Answers

2
William M "M…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Sun Mar 2, 2008
Heather - I am not aware of a site of this type. I will be happy to generate a category on my blog for Atlanta Condo/Townhome Reviews and open it up for anyone to comment. We would have to have a few guidelines for the reviewers but other than that we could get this done this week. Let me know what you think.
Thom Abbott, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Heather...most of the types of sites you are referring to would be "internal" or owner sites where they talk about the development, issues, etc that relate to the building. One good way is to find an agent that is knowledgable in the area/buildings you may be interested in. From either working with previous buyers, or sellers of condos in that particular building, they would have first hand knowledge about the building and any "issues" there maybe. All that being said, I do recall a site I ran across once, and there was so much wrong information on it, I've never visited it again. And remember, just because one person says a building is bad, does not always mean that for everyone!