I used Postlets to syndicate my listing info on Trulia and I only have 6 photos. Would I get 12 photos if I disabled Postlets & allowed our TMLS?

Asked by Klbloome, Apex, NC Mon Jan 25, 2010

to syndicate the information?

Answers

5
Eva Foster, Agent, Camden, NC
Mon Jan 25, 2010
The best way to get all the information you want on Trulia is to load everything yourself. Just go to submit listings and load all your information.

Good Luck,
Eva Foster
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Klbloome,

You can also upgrade your postlet and get 18 pictures. Then all of those would be uploaded. I use Postlets and Upgrade all of them.

Hope this helps,
Web Reference:  http://www.storybookhomes.ws
Mike Jaquish, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Jan 25, 2010
Kibloome,
I just let the Triangle MLS photos populate Trulia, and I get all 12 loaded.
Web Reference:  http://www.MikeJaquish.com
Tracy Santro…, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Jan 25, 2010
vflyer.com allows 8 pictures for free instead of 6 :)
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Jan 25, 2010
Hi KLbloome,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question. Postlets isn't restricted in the number of photos they can include in the listing data feed they send to us. You may want to contact Postlets to ensure that they are including all of your listings photos in that feed. If they are doing so and we are not displaying all of those photos, they can contact us so we can investigate on our end.

Also, please note that photos are editable for all listings at this time. If you claim your listing you will be able to edit the photos associated with it in the My Listings section of your account. You can not only add and remove photos; you can reorder them as well.

I hope this information helps you. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator