How does someone create ties with corporations for housing? I have a nice condo in the South Waterfront that

Asked by Ray, Seattle, WA Thu Nov 8, 2007

I would like to furnish and rent to corp employees.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kurt Thomas’ answer
Kurt Thomas, , 81501
Thu Nov 8, 2007
Contact the company and ask for H.R.
Let them know what you are looking to do. I have had success with Hospitals as well. Family members of patients that are here long term and from out of town.
Good Luck
1 vote
Brad Golik, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Jul 17, 2012

If so...let's talk! :)
My buyer really liked unit #1005 but they rented it.


Brad Golik
0 votes
Brad Golik, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Hi Ray,
I have two different answers for you here. First, Kurt was right in that HR departments of some of the larger companies such as Nike and Intel are a good place to start. Companies that are moving people around alot like Nike will be your best bet. My wife happens to work for Nike in one area of HR and I would be happy to find the right source for you if you would like.

Second, Have you thought about selling? While I will say your choice to rent is not bad right now as rents are going for a premium! I actually have a buyer from Austin, TX looking for a smaller unit... 600 to 800 square feet. He is a cash buyer who is ready to go...just nothing listed right now.(except for one unit that is overpriced) Not sure if your unit is 1 bedroom or 2 but if it is a 1 bedroom unit and prefer the price point of John Ross, please give me a call!

Good Luck!

Brad Golik
0 votes
Teresa St Ma…, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Oct 18, 2011
You might try providing your information to relocation companies as they often have clients who have a need for furnished housing while they are looking for a home to purchase or waiting for their purchases to close.
Good luck
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more