Got Smartphone?

Asked by Pam Winterbauer, Danville, VA Fri Sep 14, 2007

I am in the market for a new smartphone (PDA). Tell me about yours and why you like it? I currently ave a TREO 650.

Answers

2
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Fri Sep 14, 2007
I used to have a blackberry...currently using the 650. I much prefer the Treo....I find it eaier to navigate. I sust chrecked out the new generation Treo and I will most likely buy that one. I wad interested in the iPhone, but some of the reviews I'm reading lead me to believe it may not interface well with all of our Realtor applications. Let us know what you end up buying and what you think!
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
John Olmstead, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Fri Sep 14, 2007
Pam -

I am a Treo 700 user and to be quite honest I am not overly impressed. I think I really like the phone and its capabilities, but my provider is lacking. They claim my area is covered with wireless high speed interenet, but it seems to be glacially slow. If you have a competent provider you might like the 700...

If I switch, I am going to spend some time researching the iPhone as well as looking further into the newer Blackberries...

Thanks -

Jason