Any innovative ideas for marketing horse property?

Asked by The Hagley Group, Pleasanton, CA Sun Jul 29, 2007

Answers

7
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Sun Jul 29, 2007
Check into Equine Therapy programs. We have a wonderful program not too far east of Nashville for special needs children to interact with nature and animals. I'm sure they could have some interesting leads PLUS you could host a special fundraising event at the land, perhaps garnering some good media exposure AND good $$$ for a great cause! Good luck!
Mark, , 33021
Wed Aug 15, 2007
Coming from an extensive background in the equine industry all of these answer sound great. One thing not to forget are the professionals that visit all of the horse owners on a regular basis and that would be veterinarians and farriers. If you can get your hands on some local equine magazines /newspapers you will find a wealth of information. I am sure you have done this all ready but figure out what type of equine discipline is best suited for the property and then maybe place a full page ad in a national journal for that discipline.
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Tue Jul 31, 2007
Hit all the riding schools in your area. Hit the stock shows. Talk to other horse property owners. Go to the tack or feed shops nearby. They'll always be willing to help. Maybe there's a place to hang flyers or advertise in their trade publications. They'll also be good for other networking tips.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
Debbie Dunn…, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Tue May 5, 2015
Galena territory in Scales Mound Illinois..105 acres..fully fenced, round rafter barn, sheds, 6 stall barn with hot water, tack room, outdoor lighted riding arena..natural horse property where horse currently roam. Incredible log cabin that has been extensively added onto. check out 588Schapville.info
Reduced to $990,000.
Carol Barron…, Agent, Palm City, FL
Mon Sep 7, 2009
I think the best way to market any equestrian property is first understand an equestrian's lifestyle and its business. Once you understand the equine groups and what motivates this particular group, then it is easy to distribute that information to assist in marketing a property. There are many types of equine needs.
Carrie Crowe…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Sun Jul 29, 2007
Yes, talk to horse people in your area. Most of them have a website that they post horses and like equipment for sale, you can post on this site. It is usually free to post. You might also try some church organizations. Sometimes they will buy horse farms for camps etc. I hope this helps!
Web Reference:  http://carriecrowell.com
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Sun Jul 29, 2007
Hi Cindi,
Horse lover here and would love to chat with you about marketing horse properties. You are definitely hit my hot spot here. Don't know what and where you are going with it based on the limited info.
Deborah Madey -Broker
Deborah@PeninsulaFirst.com
I am Selling a 35 acre horse property in Carbondale, Colorado. 45 minutes from Aspen. It is priced at $695,000 and is 2200 sq ft with an additional 1900 sq ft studio. Water is abundant. Any leads?
Flag Thu Aug 1, 2013