Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Swansea : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Fri Apr 10, 2015
Lisa Pelletier-OBrien answered:
You can call the police or the lender. If you go to The Registry of Deeds online or inbox me I can get the lenders name for you.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Swansea Zip Codes