Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in Sussex County : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sun Apr 23, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
It depends on the type of voucher. Section 8 is Federal and transfers throughout the U.S. Other vouchers may be for state or local residents only. Therefore your voucher may be for Maryland residents only and does not transfer to Delaware. Call your county or state housing office and ask them. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 11, 2015
Gerald Feenstra answered:

If you're having issues removing a listing, I recommend reaching out to Trulia Customer Support. They should be able to assist you with any issues you're experiencing. They can be reached at: 1 (888) 466-3501

Good luck!
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 4, 2014
Pen-u-sa Ruangrak asked:
I'm looking for a house in Millsboro area. My budget is under $750.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice