Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Sussex County : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 279
Tue Jun 21, 2016
June Buerkle answered:
Call the number on the For Sale sign ... that should connect you to the person with the most current information.

Website usually lag behind reality by a few days or weeks.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 21, 2016
MCM_STL answered:
Chances are, you're looking at a house that has a purchase contract on it. Most agents don't remove their yard signs until the sale has been completed. If it is far enough along in the process to be shown as "off market" online, your chances aren't great but there's no reason why you couldn't have your agent reach out to the listing agent about the possibility of submitting a back-up offer. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 16, 2016
Dejajanee answered:
A financial institution must be approved by USDA in order to be eligible for providing home loans in rural areas under its residential program guidelines. Find USDA lenders in Delaware at ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat May 14, 2016
Ghomesplus2 asked:
Wed Apr 13, 2016
Pmgordon2786 asked:
Thu Mar 24, 2016
Msavini asked:
I'm looking to purchase land and build a custom home on it
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 18, 2016
april miszler asked:
Thu Mar 3, 2016 answered:
You could also stop making any repairs and sell to an investor. That way they can handle anything that needs to be fixed. Keep in mind that most investors need to purchase property between 60-80% of the after repaired value of the home in order to make a profit. If you are willing to do this you may be able to sell your home faster.

Give me a call some time and ill see what i can do.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 2, 2016
Fpatrucker asked:
I own land and a mobile home on it with no lot fees. I want to buy a modular home in a community with lot fees and remove the home and put it on my land I own and replace it with my current…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 19, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
Your Realtor or title company should be able to give you a "net proceeds" estimate. All depends on what your closing costs will be, what you'll pay your agent in commissions, title fees, recording fees, attorney fees (if applicable) etc. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jan 17, 2016
Debjac85 asked:
I need to edit my listing but it does not show up at all as my listing on my profile. I wanted to post it as a lease to own. Your help would be appreciated.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 17, 2016
Debjac85 asked:
Wed Oct 21, 2015
89jackmoore answered:
That is probably going to have a different answer depending on where you live. If I were you, I'd ask around a little bit, go see some professionals. Once you have some info from them, start watching financial journals. Take a look at current stocks and keep an eye on them for a while. Then when you have enough data you can look at it and make a decision. ... more
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 15, 2015
Diane Christner answered:
All direct listings to Trulia must go through licensed real estate agents, try Zillow.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice