Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Surprise : Real Estate Advice

  • All184
  • Local Info12
  • Home Buying73
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 1
Tue Feb 26, 2013
EmmaVanCuran answered:
The surprise area has a couple of different residential zones. For what you are looking for you will not be able to stay with in a subdivision, but there are beautiful homes that are zoned ru-43, and larger which would be able to suit your needs. I actually live on the outside of surprise in the rural area, and there are several homes here that would suit your needs. Depending on if you were going to actually have a "working" shelter you would also need a business license and permit to operate within city limits. That also goes for county as well. The advantage to doing things the legimate way is that you can apply for non-profit funding to help build the business for shelter and operating-expenses. If you would like to discuss more, or have anymore questions please contact me. 480-225-6659 ... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice