Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Superior : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 16
Thu Dec 17, 2015
Victory Property Management answered:
As mentioned, your best advice is to seek the council of a real estate attorney. But, if the water seepage was disclosed and you had your due diligence period whereby you should have hired a home inspector or at least had the basement examined, you very well could be stuck. It is up to you the buyer to make sure what you are purchasing is suitable to you. Often once the due diligence period is completed, you would have been asked to sign a waiver stating that you accept the house As Is. If this happened, the burden of this problem will fall on your shoulders. Sorry but that is how the system works. Buyer beware. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 28, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:
It depends on many factors. Your local agent can give you what the average days on the market for your area is and what their listings do. If they are equal to or longer than the local average, consider some other agents. If the process is handled well a listing can be under contract in 30 days or less. Time is not the seller's friend. The longer a home is on the market, the less they will end up with in the end. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 26, 2015
Joe Hermanson answered:
My recommendation is to call a realtor with any preliminary questions that you may have. A realtor does have some information on local lending. There may be special financing offers, and a realtor can point you in the right direction to obtain a pre-approval for financing your new home purchase. It is important to find a realtor that is reliable and trustworthy. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions @ (218) 590-8192 ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 10, 2014
Patrick Vandenberg answered:
Roch, It takes a bit of navigating to learn more about a foreclosure, but it can be done if you know where to look. Also it may not give you the answers you are looking for but it can sometimes paint a picture. It would be best for us to connect by phone while you are able to navigate on your own computer, I could then walk you through some steps and then you would have the skills and knowledge to do it on your own. Look me up if you would like to pursue this further, Thanks Patrick ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Mandy Fritsche answered:
Hello, is there a certain reason you are looking for a Contract for Deed and not wanting to purchase outright? We are able to consider financing a home down to a 580 middle credit score and we are participating in the FHA Second Chance program. This is where you no longer have to wait 3 years after a foreclosure or 2yrs after a bankruptcy. They have lowered it down to 1 year if there is a documentable job/income loss. Please contact me if you would like to discuss your situation further.

Mandy Fritsche, Prospect Mortgage, Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS# 557211
262-327-5700 Cell, 877-868-9198 Fax,
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Kevin Bartsch answered:
I am looking for exactly what you are describing if interested in talking about it. Please email me back at Looking forward to hearing from you..


... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Dietschemc answered:
Absolutely! Many lenders in Superior work with VA loans, and it's certainly best to work with a local banking contact. Contact me if I can help.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Dietschemc answered:
I'd encourage you to tour 80 Norwood in Superior's Central Park. If it appears to be a fit, we could talk about some good options.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 14, 2010
Trenabean79 answered:
I also live in Superior and we (myself, my fiance and our 1 year old boy) are looking to find a nice property for contract to deed. We're honest hard working people that are looking to get out of renting so we can put that money towards our own property. Does anyone know of any place that's available for contract to deed? Or does anyone know anyone that I can contact for this? Please email me at Thanks for talking your time to read this. :) ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 4, 2010
El1082 asked:
Sat Mar 20, 2010
Tom Acton answered:
Hello Diddy,

I assume you are asking this question because you are concerned about the increase in taxes, or you are planning to refinance your home. I would contact a local REALTOR and see if they can give you information that relates to either topic. Both have different answers.

Best regards
Tom Acton
Superior WI
218-310-8859 Tom
715-392-1111 Office
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 10, 2009
Kylaya Investments answered:
I am a real estate investor in the Superior area and I may be able to help. Please contact me at

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 31, 2008
Kevin Ray answered:
Hi Karen,
Are you still looking for real estate near Superior Montana? We have some really nice 20 acre parcels listed with trees, privacy and amenities including cabins, creeks, etc. Give us a call for more information, we'd love to help you with your search. Kevin & Monica Ray, Streamside Realty 406-207-1185 ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 3, 2008
Shailendra asked:
Search Advice
Superior Zip Codes