Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Sunrise : Real Estate Advice

  • All165
  • Local Info8
  • Home Buying48
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 15
Fri Oct 21, 2016
Betty Mosley answered:
The house is in Randolph Mass 02368 its 85 Pleasant Street I put in a offer for my clients but coundnt see the house because an agent change the lock box code the bank want the highest and best offer but to counter offer my clients like to see the house but cant get access the the house how can we speak to someone at the bank. ... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 4, 2013
Gary Hitchcock answered:
Hello, you posted this in Broward County, Florida. If you question is how do you buy a foreclosure that you saw listed on some website by say Realty Trac, that is a dead end street. Banks do not talk to Realtors or buyers until the property is listed by a broker. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Jacob Edri answered:
There are a TON of properties for sale in Sunrise Lakes
that are great deals
HOWEVER please note Sunrise Lakes is a 55+ Housing For Older Persons Community

please call me if i can be of any assistance to you

Jacob Edri
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
Aspect Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 19, 2011
Ron Thomas answered:
The Banks will not respond to you: Never.
If you do not have a vested interest in the property, they will not even recognize your existance, much less disclose any information.
If it is a Bank Owned property, (REO), you must go through a local Realtor:
You can find a lot of good, carring, knowledgable Agents on Trulia:
Look for the VIEW A VIP logo, and click on it; enter your CITY and you will find all the members who are in your area. You can look at their PROFILE, EXPERIENCE, and RECOMMENDATIONS. You can e-mail them and ask them questions.

Good luck and may God bless
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Sally Grenier answered:
Why not try contacting a local REALTOR? Search under "Find a Pro" for that area, review agents profiles & reviews.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 20, 2011
Alma Kee answered:
Oh and also the lender will not finance your purchase so you need to ensure you can get a mortgage on the property before wasting a lot of money on attorney fees. It has to make economic sense to pursue keeping the property. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 17, 2011
TRF1 answered:
Call me and I will set you up with the best attorney in town for a FREE CONSULTATION and he will be able to tell you exactly what you can or can not do in this situation. 954-358-4847 Ext 1340. Or you may email,, I am a licensed florida realtor associate. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed May 4, 2011
Brent Kluge answered:
I like your attention to detail.

Check out my website and if you choose to work with me for your financing, I will assign you a Project Coach (TM) who specializes in Foreclosure negotiations and can help you through this process. :)

... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Susan J Penn, PA,SFR,CDPE answered:
Did you speak to an attorney?

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor
2000 Main Street
Weston, FL 33326
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 1, 2011
Jairo A. Prieto answered:
Mon Nov 15, 2010
Ronald Clifford answered:

It was heart warming to read your words of concern. I never thought I would be one of so many fighting to stay alive. I hope you all never have to contend with such horror.
Thanks again for your suggestions and love of a senior citizen.
Peace, good health, and love,
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 22, 2010
Dan Chase answered:
Wed Feb 17, 2010
Sally Morris answered:
Sometimes banks offer cash for keys and they might offer you a certain amount of money to vacate the property when they are ready to put it on the market. That is not always the case so it is a gamble to wait and see if that is what they do. I agree with the other answer that your agreement is with the landlord unless the bank has already taken possession of the property. To my knowledge (and I'm no attorney) so this is just my opinion the bank is not in the rental business and have never known a bank to go after a tenet for a payment but this may be a unique situation. Your best move would be to move. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice