Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Sunny Slope : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Thu Jun 19, 2014
angelicwarrior85 asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Ron Rovtar answered:
Hi Trulia:

Generally a renter just needs to carry insurance for the contents (in other words, the renters possessions) but should definitely check the lease to make sure the are no other insurance obligation there. A good place to learn about your insurance needs is United Policyholders (see link below). There is a lot of information at the non-profit's website.

Kind regards,
Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice