Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

29150 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Thu Sep 28, 2017
Azeem Ben Ysreal asked:
I would like more info on Owner Finance and any property that is sitting idle for the last 3 yrs or longer
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 8, 2014
KayKay Diece answered:
Also look into credit repair programs, to help fix your credit score. As long as you have "fair" credit banks will take a look, and offer a decent deal.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 29, 2014
Quanisha Mccrae asked:
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Josh Barnett answered:
Check out your local super market bulletin board.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 31, 2012
darkman_x23 answered:
Has anybody used house hunters website to rent a home?
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu May 3, 2012
Charlie Fossett answered:
You can call me at 803-968-3446. Let time I pinched myself it hurt so I guess I am I would be happy to help you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Nov 18, 2011
Ron Thomas answered:
Jim painted a good picture.
From that point, you will probably have 6 to 12 months before they actually foreclose.
This can be delayed by;
Talking to the Loss Mitigation Department
Trying to do a Loan Modification
Trying to do a Short Sale.

The Banks seem to think that the housing crunch is over and that prices will soon rise: They are holding on to their inventory until they absolutely HAVE to FORECLOSE.
This could mean even longer periods until the Trustee Sale.

Good luck and may God bless
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Stephanie Leon answered:
Hi Bunk,

If you are a tenant. I looking for a rental property. I would suggest you contact a Realtor. As a tenant you do not pay for the service of the Realtor. It is free. The lanlord will pay the Realtor. With the market the way it is you would be better off using a Realtor as he/she can check the status of the property and verify if the home is in foreclosure. Also a Realtor can place special clauses in the lease to proptect your interest as a tenant.

If you want to do it on your own then the websites I suggest earlier would be your best source.

Stay away for Craigs List as many are scams. Read my blog post below to see what I mean about rental scams.
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 13, 2011
Gary asked:
I want to live in a nice safe area. I am sick of Sumter. Crime is bad here and getting worse. Not real interested in the lake. I don't know where I should look. I am not a racist person…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice