Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Summerdale : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sat Dec 5, 2015
Karen Parker answered:
Will I get any of my payment or down payment back? The one year start from the time it was foreclosed on?
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 9, 2015
Cathy Smith answered:
Please get in touch with an attorney and call the local police department to let them know of the incident. Best of luck to you!
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Tina Golden answered:
If you purchased property at foreclosure sale, I have found in Alabama law
"While the statutory right of redemption may be assigned or waived, the right is forfeitable for statutory cause in only one instance: where the debtor or mortgagor, or anyone holding possession under the mortgagor or debtor, fails or refuses, upon the ten days' written notice, to vacate and deliver possession to the purchaser at foreclosure under Ala. Code 6-5-251".

If you would like to discuss more in depth, please give me a call.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice