Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in Sugar Land : Real Estate Advice

  • All168
  • Local Info29
  • Home Buying53
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 1
Jay Abeya, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Mon Feb 14, 2011
Jay Abeya answered:
Your best bet is to contact a real estate attorney to help you get your money back. Feel free to contact me if you are in need of one that I know can help you out.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice