Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Sugar Land : Real Estate Advice

  • All168
  • Local Info29
  • Home Buying53
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 19
Thu Dec 15, 2016
Susie Kay answered:
I would suggest that you contact a local realtor to assist you.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 15, 2016
Swapna Patel asked:
I have found 5-10 houses that I want to purchase for investment purchases but they are all owned by NationStar or Americas Wholesale Lender which the best i can figure are more collection…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat May 23, 2015
PaulMolinaroEsq answered:
Nothing surprising in this post... the news is out, lenders have figured out a new way to game the system... take money from Uncle Sam by promising to use that money to modify loans... get money from the borrower during a trial modification... deny the permanent modification... and sell the property... consult with a local attorney in your state to see about suing if you "pass the test" of your trial loan modification does not turn into a permanent one

- Paul

Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D.
Attorney at Law, Physician, Broker
Fransen&Molinaro;, LLP
980 Montecito Drive, Suite 206
Corona, CA 92879

** This post and all others I make on Internet are for informational purposes only. None of the information or materials I post are legal advice. Nothing I post as comments, answers, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While I try to be accurate, I do not guarantee accuracy.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 11, 2014
JamieUSR answered:
Try to contact some Realtor in the area for information that you would like to obtain about foreclosure list.

OR you can visit some real estate websites. These websites have an updated lists of those properties you are looking for. Trulia can provide that information too. Just go to the search Bar and type Forclosure list in Sugar land. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 29, 2014
John Reeves answered:
Can you please provide the link or the property address?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Nun Ya answered:
Jean, the property appears to still be available. Click here:

If you'd like further information on this, or any other property, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at (281) 686-3005 or ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 9, 2013
Stephanie Nelson answered:
Hey Stephanie! Its Stephanie Nelson. Hope you're doing well. Its been a while since I've seen you.

Trulia has a lot of incorrect information on their site. I get a lot of requests from people wanting information about homes that are not even for sale. I'm not sure where they pull all their information from but its not always accurate. My suggestion would be to contact someone in corporate at Trulia. They need to be made aware of inaccurate information so they can correct the problem. I would be upset too!! Give me a call if I can be of help. My contact info is 832-752-3509 or in case you don't still have it. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 19, 2012
HEMA PATEL answered:
The taxes are for the maintenance and building of schools, city, water and sewer systems, There is also the Home Owners Association fees. They maintain all the landscaping and pools etc. in the community and common areas. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jun 23, 2012
Tamara Mauricio answered:
If you are still looking to purchase a home in the Lakefield subdivision, I would be happy to help in your search. You can reach me at or on my cell at 713-232-9295.

Thank you,

Tamara Mauricio
The "Hooke'd" on Real Estate Team
Keller Williams
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Randa Ayash answered:
Call me on the house located at Charterhouse way 77498.

My tel: 713-465-0902

Ashron Properties
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Roland Vinyard answered:
If the owner is in jail, then he can be found. You may have to write. If he is nearby, you can probably even visit. If you can find his lawyer, it might be best to deal with him. You will have to demonstrate that it is in his client's best interest to sell to you. And he may not feel that it is.

In my limited experience with one seller who was incarcerated, he did not care much what happened to his property.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 17, 2011
Rontx answered:
Owner was sentenced to 20 years in state prision and is in jail, now will the house be able to sell???
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 4, 2011
Marc White answered:
Rontx, in most cases Foreclosure is the eviction process, if the property is listed for sale, make them an offer. If you have done a title search you should know the amount owed to the bank. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Bruce Lynn answered:
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Dallas Texas answered:
Listing would stay with listing agent more than likely till property is foreclosed on

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice