Rent vs Buy in Suffolk County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ralph Windsc…, Real Estate Pro in Hauppauge, NY
Ralph Windschuh answered:
need to know if house at 126 coolidge ave. is bank owned?
Hi David, Happy New Year first of all. The public records on that property don't show anything informative. You could call a title company to run a title search on it. That costs a c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 4, 2009 Rent vs Buy in 11701
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Suffolk County > Rent vs Buy in Suffolk County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer