Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Stratford : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri May 13, 2016
MCM_STL answered:
One more thing: If you're going to buy a house with someone you aren't married to, it is ESSENTIAL you get an attorney to draw up the equivalent of a pre-nuptial agreement to spell out what happens if you two do split up. We all want to believe our relationships are forever but things can change. If you're married, there's a whole set of laws to force you to come to an agreement. Unmarried people don't have that same protection and break-ups that involved shared property get messy fast. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice