Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Going Green in Stockton : Real Estate Advice

  • All465
  • Local Info50
  • Home Buying187
  • Home Selling17
  • Market Conditions14

Activity 2
Sat Mar 13, 2010
Jane Grant answered:
Ggirl: Your individual situation really needs analyzing by a competent Short Sale Expert licensed by the Department of Real Estate. It sounds as if you are worried about the 1st Trust Deed Foreclosing on you because you are behind on the 2nd trust deed. It really depends on the types of loans. If the 2nd is a line of credit that will also make a difference. This is why your individual loan documents needs to be reviewed by a short sale expert or even a Real Estate Attorney. Many Real Estate Attorney's will give you a free consultation.

Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 13, 2010
Randy Elliott answered:

I'm curious why you keep asking this same question over and over??? It's been answered over a dozen times for you here on Trulia in the last week alone.

See previous answers here: and: ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice