Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Stockton : Real Estate Advice

  • All469
  • Local Info50
  • Home Buying187
  • Home Selling17
  • Market Conditions14

Activity 86
Thu Sep 21, 2017
Anchelittasunday answered:
Hello, my house was brought by the bank in March 15, 2017. I have been here and I'm on the process of moving. Can they evicted me if it's been over 6 months ?
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 29, 2017
Laragoo62 answered:
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 8, 2016
Carellilp answered:
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 23, 2016
What property?

I do not check replies, so if you have a comment or question email me here:

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
NMLS #1056079 ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Aug 18, 2015
Anabelmeo answered:
Craigslist in my opinion, while useful in some areas, has I think fallen so far behind in their security and profile management, that as a collective group, REALTORS should consider asking them to shut down, or dramatically improve their real estate ad vetting.
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 23, 2015
RonS answered:
I think you've been watching too many infomercials. Of course you'd love to sue them but i'd wager that you don't plan on putting down a hefty retainer to do so would you. If you stopped paying your mortgage, lenders will typically foreclose. Because they sold your loan a dozen times doesn't mean it's a predatory loan. It means they sold your loan a dozen times and the final one foreclosed on you. Sure your pissed but, should you really be pissed at them?

You are flawed in your thinking about the tax payers paying off your loan. That's a common misconception.

karen't pretty much summed it up nicer than I did though.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 6, 2014
Sharon Felton answered:
Contact a local Realtor, and ask if he/she is an Accredited Buyers Representative. That Realtor should be able to also secure the condo complex's by-laws for you. You should review those by-laws before deciding to make an offer on the property. Good luck to you. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 21, 2014
Josh Barnett answered:
Tue Apr 1, 2014
Wilfredo Urbina answered:
Hello...I am a real estate broker in Stockton, CA. I am very familiar with 95215. I do have a few questions for you before we can begin the search. Call, text, or email me when you have a minute.

Wilfredo (Willy) Urbina
Urbina Properties
Real Estate Broker/ Realtor
CalBRE# 01911190
Notary Public Commission# 2029004
Unlawful Detainer Assistant (Evictions) #UN-38
Cell: 209-275-4192
Fax: 209-684-0099
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 25, 2013
JR Thrasher answered:
Contact an attorney and ask if they violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)

J.R. Thrasher
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 18, 2013
shortylvta answered:
i am in a 4 bedroom 3 bath home i was pressured to sign a lease with a new owner for 1200 dollars which is over the rents in our neighborhood. i have only 1 working toilet which is broken but we can flush it. i have only flooring downstairs upstairs is all subflooring. in the one bathroom we can use the tile squares are all loose and coming off and subflooring is deteriorating along the tub and mold is on the subfloor directly infront of the toilet my grandson's miss the toilet sometimes so it smells. the master bathroom does not have a working shower or toilet their is a large hole in the dowstairs ceiling from the water leaking. It was bad we dont use the plumbing in that room. the water still leaks from the second bathroom but very little drops at a time. when we signed the lease the kitchen sink was broke and he promised to fix it asap but it took him 45 days. Under the sink there is alot of mold and damaged wood from the leaking. No heating in the master bedroom the vent is broken. one more bedroom has no working vent so there is no heat either and the third bedroom has a broken vent and some air come thru the the holes is dangerous i moved my boys downstairs in the dining room to accomade them becuase the vent works. the balcony wobble bad. What should this house rent for??? I am going to court on tuesday and i am being sued because i held rent for breach of habitability and i am coutering him for retaliation. his attorney came to my house and opened a windwow thinking we werent home and took pictures she threatened me they were never going to fix the house and they were calling cps becuase i havenot moved and i am leaving my kids in a dangerous atmosphere. someone please help stockton has no organizations or legal help at all at least help me with the amount this house should rent for. thank you so much ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 15, 2013
I was just looking through old post and I noticed yours. If you were not able to refinance at the time of the post, I can certainly help you out now. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at You can check us out at I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
NMLS #1056079
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri May 3, 2013
Ron Thomas answered:
This is really on your Agent:
He has two avenues that he can pursue:
He should have already consulted with his Broker; I'm assuming that he hasn't.
He could also talk to the CAR Legal Hot Line: He should know that too.
You could also have your Attorney draft a "letter"; everyone hates to get a "letter" from an Attorney: This may cost a couple hundred, but probably worth it.
What is the wording on your PURCHASE AGREEMENT concerning remedies and solutions?
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered: Read and click on I agree and type in the address. It's public record, but as Randy indicates the county takes a while to update these records. If all else fails, you can visit:

44 N San Joaquin Street
Suite 230
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone: (209) 468-2630
Fax: (209) 468-8383
Office Hours: 8:30 - 4:30

I hope this helps,

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 Direct
(209) 433-2000 Fax
License No. 01468373

Without Question, Committed to Your Success!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Cindy Davis answered:
What are we talking about here? Are we talking about major appliances or something small? Have you talked to your landlord?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Randy Elliott answered:
When they show you proof that they're the new owner.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
I would reach out to your Land Lord for clarification on the issues and perhaps let them know that you do not want to fix or repair anything else. Perhaps it's a misunderstanding and they are assuming you'd like to continue the remodel.

I again hope this helps.

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 Direct
(209) 433-2000 Fax
(209) 915-6209 Mobile
License No. 01468373
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Joseph Finnerty answered:
Unless you have something in writing telling you when you need to be out, I would be pro-active and start working on getting everything out now. The banks have strong legal representation and you might not have anyone working on your behalf.

If the sheriff shows up and tells you that you need to leave and going back on the property will be trespassing, what are you going to do? I saw this happen to someone years ago. Of course, all the rules have changed since then and other agents have commented that you have at least 30 days.

If you can afford it, you should seek legal advice.

Best of luck,

Joe Finnerty
Prudential Patt White Real Estate
Lehigh Valley, PA
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Jennifer Bristol answered:
Real Estate Laws vary from State to State. It is best to ask a Realtor in that state for your answer.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice