Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Stillwater : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Sep 22, 2014
Jeanne Feenick answered:
The CO/fire inspection certificate needs to be completed - generally a seller responsibility but in some cases it is done by the buyer. If you have not specified otherswise, then it will likely be assumed that you are taking care of this.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice