How To... in Staten Island : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Angelica P, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA
Angelica P answered:
I would like to erase pictures of property I just purchased. 333 chives ave staten island ny

The photos have been removed from our display as you requested.

For ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 1, 2016 How To... in 10314
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Alan May answered:
Trulia Rrep. called and promised to expose all of my listings automatical so I woul not have to enter them individually.. But that did not happen so
So... let me see if I understand this correctly.

A salesman lied to you, and you're telling us this because it's such a rare happening?
1 vote Share Flag Sat Oct 17, 2015 How To... in Rossville
Joseph Runfo…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY
Joseph Runfola answered:
how do i have my address and home information removed from trulia?
Hello Lisa, was your home information placed on Trulia by a Real Estate Professional, by you, or does it derive from the public record?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 25, 2014 How To... in Staten Island
Jill Subes, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Jill Subes answered:
How do i report a problem with a trulia listing?
What is the address? call the listing agent and have them call trulia
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013 How To... in Rossville
Lorraine Vel…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY
Lorraine Vella answered:
How do we report a problem with listing?
It might take a few days to appear on the Trulia website..
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013 How To... in Rossville
Marie Souza…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, MA
Marie Souza Team answered:
How much does it cost you to make a kitchen and bathroom in the basement?
How did you make out? What did you decide to do? We like to hear updates when we give advice!
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012 How To... in Staten Island
Sam  Snead, Real Estate Pro in Front, VA
Sam Snead answered:
Both parents died ('99 & '01) and are on my mortgage and deed. What must I do to remove their names? There
You will probably need to do a modification agreement with your lender if those that are deceased were co-signers with you. I would suggest you get in touch with your lender to see what ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 14, 2009 How To... in Staten Island
Hector and M…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY
Hector and Michelle Mesa answered:
what's best thing to do? my studio is to small for me & in perfect condition. i need it for summer mos. & how
You would have to see if you can rent your co-op, some boards don’t allow rentals. If you want call me to set up an meeting to sit with you and discuss other options available to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 2, 2009 How To... in Staten Island
Robert Fine,  in Staten Island, NY
Robert Fine answered:
I am a contractor trying to winterize homes for banks or realtors where can i recieve info or web sites im in
I believe you would need a license, insurance and some references.
Call SIBOR at 718-979-0007 where you may be able to advertise in their newsletter, or join as an associate.
Good L ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 15, 2009 How To... in 10303
Team Real Es…, Real Estate Pro in STATEN ISLAND, NY
Team Real EstateSINY answered:
My question is I purchased a home In staten island approx.4 yrs ago,because of my credit the mortage is under
It's probebly no possible unless the mortgage is assumable, which usualy it's not. But you can refinance for the loan amount. Just make sure the home value is there. If you'd like to ha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 9, 2008 How To... in Staten Island
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Richmond County > Staten Island > How To... in Staten Island
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer