Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Springville : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Tue Mar 8, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
If the house is still in both names, you BOTH need to sign closing docs. OR you sign a quit claim deed conveying house over to your ex wife. (then she signs by herself at closing). Maybe she's worried you'll come after her for the net proceeds? Or, the more likely scenario... maybe the title company or law firm are asking for this? Because if you both sign at closing, the money goes to both of you. (they are legally required to wire funds to a bank account that is held by both of you). So...if you're divorced now and have separate bank accounts...and if funds are going to one person, then they probably want to see documentation showing that she is the only owner at this point and is the only one to get the proceeds. (hence the need for a quit claim deed). Make sense? ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Shannon Smith answered:

I would be glad to send you a list of homes for sale in the area if you aren't already working with an agent. This would, of course, be of no charge to you. Let me know if I can help. I also live in Springville and I am very familiar with the area.


Shannon Smith
RE/MAX MarketPlace
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 28, 2012
Shannon Smith answered:
I don't believe this property is currently listed with an agent. Did you see it listed FSBO? I do know the homeowner personally if you would like for me to find out for you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Pam answered:
Hitting MH with? Surely not a vehicle, Catch them in the act, take some pixs and call Police. Also might help if on your property line you post a no trespassing sign. That type of mischeif is vandalism. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 23, 2011
Shannon Smith answered:
Tue May 24, 2011
Shannon Smith answered:
Keith let you know that it doesn't have a basement. I do not believe there is a safe room either.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 14, 2008
Mark Miller answered:
J - You should try using, a free service that gives you a template to create a beautiful HTML ad for your house. When ready to post, check the box to have it submitted to Trulia. vFlyer offers many sites you can submit to. My listings attract a lot of attention on Craig's List where they can be linked back to the vFlyer ad. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Springville Zip Codes