Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Springport : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sun Sep 27, 2009
Erik Armstrong answered:
On a vacant property step one is check tax records to see who the deeded owner is. Now if you are certain that is is HUD then go to HUD's website and see if you can't find the address listed. It should have been given a HUD case number allowing you to bid on the property.

Best of luck to you.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice