Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

South River : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 7
Thu May 21, 2015
thinz answered:
Lenders can and will change locks before a sheriff sale most times when the home is vacant.
If rented or owner occupied not likely. Tom Hinz
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 21, 2014
xxxxx answered:
This is a small town I moved here 2 yrs ago I am in south river but I am not in a flood zone not sure about the schools my children are grown. (I moved from Bay Ridge Brooklyn) I live right near the mid state mall also the new super walmart will be opeing in sept 2014walkable. I can walk to alot of stores.Transportation is the coach bus to nyc the fare is 10.00 each way plus the nyc subway. I think is 2.50 each is a list of store I can walk to below
Khols,tj max,dicks,lowes,la fitness, (midstate mall has shoprite,nyc sports club payless,sports auth.,salad bar,nail salon,hair cutting (post office is on main just to give and idea of whats around that is walkable.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Mariana Carrasco answered:
Basic information is here

South River has good and quiet areas to live,depends of the price range you are looking for.
Hope the link helps.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Steve Kappre answered:
The program Alma is referring to is called the Tax Prefund program. It is only available during the timeframe of the first time home buyer tax credit (expiring soon!) Here is a link to that info.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 20, 2008
Bob McClure answered:
good morning.........if you have 3% to put down or can get it as a gift, that usually will usually close a your doesn't have to be perfect......and the seller can pay most or all of your closing costs, and pre-paids...i hope that helps..bob mcclure- mortgage now- farmington, michigan.licensed in 22 states including your's..... ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 18, 2008
Richard Jensen answered:
Take Rt.18 to Main St. (county hwy 535) to Whitehead Ave (county hwy 677) to Kathryn St. it is just before you get to the Bissetts Recreation Area.
Are you interested in buying a home in that area? There is no current listing for that address at this time.
Contact me if you need an agent.
Richard Jensen
Global Realty Marketing
908 725 1960
732 986 7732
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
South River Zip Codes