Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Ownership in South Florida : Real Estate Advice

  • All107
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying61
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 1
Thu May 3, 2012
Alma Kee answered:
Just read your question again... Is his Mother deceased or still alive? If still alive she may want to talk with an Estate Planning Attorney and put all of her assets into a Trust so her heirs can avoid Probate and her wishes may be more easily fulfilled. If she's already passed, seek the advice of a Probate Attorney, there are certain legal requirements. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice