Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in South Boston : Real Estate Advice

  • All34
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Wed Dec 1, 2010
Jan Crosby answered:
If you cannot find your property for in the Suffolk County Registry of Deeds site under regular deeds, Look in the certified land section. If on line searches fail go the the court house on New Chardon Street near Haymarket. The staff will direct you to the place to find your plot plan.

Jan Crosby
RE/MAX First Realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice